header-menu

donderdag 19 februari 2015

Mode Museum aka MoMu

Hi!
Since it's school break, we thought it was a good time to visit the Mode Museum (fashion museum) in Antwerp! Okay, maybe I did force my friends to come to the museum with me. The reason why I really wanted to go, is because there's a temporary exhibition of Dries Van Noten, a Belgian fashion designer, called Inspirations. We saw how he brought his designs to life by taking inspiration from a simple painting for example. It was an amazing experience for sure! I will definitely go another time again. Then, obviously, we took pictures. A lot. I can't remember how long it took our time haha.

Lots of Love
Elif xx








what I'm wearing: Jeans - H&M ; Boots - H&M ; Bag - gift from Italy ; Sweater - New Look



Our generation these times...


Geen opmerkingen: