header-menu

woensdag 11 februari 2015

Indoor shoot

Hiiii!
These are the last pictures of my shoot with Daniel, so the next post will be probably not that much of a quality but hey he's a pro. I do like the shoots with Daniel, just because he knows my best angles haha (if that counts?).
School is also getting on my nerves: too much homework, lack of sleep, tired eyes, again too much homework... You know how it works. But then again, next year I'll be going to uni and I literally cannot wait any longer. I know that things will be much harder and you will have more freedom obviously and more responsibility but I always liked studying, oops. Besides homework, no homework for this girl anymore, please? Thanks haha.

Have a nice day and I'll see you on my next post!
Lots of Love
Elif xx









Geen opmerkingen: