header-menu

zondag 1 maart 2015

Inspo - Minimal

(the picture looks probably stretched, sorry! I'm working on a new domain, just click on the title)

Hello!

Don't you love those days when you don't have to make such an effort for a good outfit? I am one of those persons who would wear something very simple (and hopefully chic) rather than staring half an hour at my closet thinking about what I should wear. Cuz 100% sure I would end up looking like a clown. Lately I find myself wearing all the time the same color: black. And as much as I LOVE black I want to transfer to the minimal and beige outfits kinda girl. I am absolutely in awe with the beige/white color lately. All what I'm doing is getting on my laptop, go on Pinterest, and look for minimal and white outfits. You can find my profile here. I'm warning you: there's a lot of interior posts guys haha. (I'm also thinking about posting an inspiration post about interior and decorating, I actually can't wait to make that hehe!)

Even wearing something minimal makes me kind of enthusiast and also happy. Piece of clothing, and that even makes me happy, wow. And since it's getting warmer in Belgium (thank god) I am considering to transfer from black. Okay, I'm probably lying to myself. I can't possibly not wear anything black when I'm even trying NOT to wear it haha. So I will (read: try) to diminish the black from outfits by using some black accessorizes, a black shopper bag is also good right?

Or I can  still wear black and beige, and gray, and white, and all those simple colors. Just mix those colors and I'm ready to go. I'll keep that in mind...

Here are some pictures I found on Pinterest :) Enjoy!

















Geen opmerkingen: