header-menu

maandag 2 februari 2015

Black and White

When you have finally a day off from school for once, that’s when you got all of a sudden sick. Well, that’s what happened to me. I actually have to study for my upcoming math test - which I can’t miss since the last one wasn’t really hope giving. This is the first time I got sick this school year and I don’t like it. You don’t say, Elif?

But enough complaining, let’s get a cup of tea and talk about this outfit (if I don’t pass out, couldn’t sleep very well last night. Oh, how would that happen?)
So I bought this skirt which was reduced from Forever 21. And honestly I don’t wear quite often a skirt but I really liked this one! I bought it for 4,99 so the first thing that popped in my mind was; Why not?

Oh, and these tights!  Not, that I would buy when I’m shopping but hey, if you have a sister like me (who’s obsessed with tights with different styles) you can borrow it for once.

I hope you guys had/have a nice Monday!
Lots of Love,

Elif xx









Geen opmerkingen: