header-menu

dinsdag 27 januari 2015

The Comfort Zone

Hello!

This Saturday, I went with my two cousins to the city. I was in my comfort-zone, again, as you can tell by my outfit. It's just that I never manage to escape that zone and always end up picking something black or gray! I wish I could better work with some colors, but yeah that's who I am haha.

My sisters and mom bought me from Bershka these gray kinda 'suit pants' that I'm wearing and believe me these are the pants you should wear when you're in that mood to go out and just have some lunch with friends! Aaand, look good too. (I hope)
They were on sale also! Never anything better than buying something really comfortable, not too expensive, and looks good too. They cost only 7 euros!

Have a good day!

Lots of Love,
Elif





Coat (Forever 21) - Scarf (Zara) - Trousers (Bershka) - Bag (Zara) - Boots (New Look)






Geen opmerkingen: