header-menu

zondag 17 mei 2015

Launch Party of Kes&Kes

Hello everyone!
A couple of weeks ago my cousin launched her very first hair salon. I didn't have any idea how the interior might look, but I loved it. I mean, come on I have to be honest with you guys, the interior was far from the idea of a hairdressing salon. But then again, wouldn't be that boring? I was massively impressed with the wooden tables that she made herself and everything actually. The cozy pillows gave me the idea that I was walking in an ultimate comfort space. Well, I could not not think about my bed. There was even a parrot, can you believe that? 

Well now I'm going back to study but I want to wish everyone who're in their exam period or are preparing for the exams GOOD LUCK! With some motivation we can reach everything in life.

Love,
Elif xx
















I'm wearing: Top - New look, Skirt - Forever 21, Boots - Zara, Watch - Urban Outfitters








Geen opmerkingen: